Old 21-02-2004, 04:45 PM
tempy

Default choice of greenhouse

Hi All,
Looking for advice on the difference between horticultural glass greenhouse
and Polycarbonate greenhouse.
I am aware of the safety issues but wonder if there are any other issues
which I should consider before choosing. Also does the polycarbonate
material become discoloured, become more or less opaque after a few years?
Also could anyone recommend a manufacturer/supplier. I have been looking at
the greenhouses offerd by B&Q but would like to shop around a bit. I'm
looking for an 8 x 6 minimum.
Just one more (long) question!
How does the base fix to the ground and what preperation should I do to the
foundation?
I live in Ayrshire, Scotland

Thanks for any response!

James