Old 21-02-2004, 05:42 PM
Texensis

Default Source of heirloom tomatoes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
| I just ordered a few very interesting tomatoes from this site:
| http://www.heirloomtomatoesoftexas.com/
| I got an email from the owner saying he'll be coming to the garden
show
| on Zilker park in late March, so I can save money on shipping if I
pick
| up my order then.
| Sounds like a plan to me!
|
| --
| Victor Martinez
| Send your spam he
| Email me he

Thanks so much for word of this outfit. Haven't had time to really
look at the site, but I suppose that many of the varieties are not v/f
resistent and so it's best to plant them where tomatoes have not
recently grown. Please report (when you know better how they've done)
what your experiences are with which varieites--yield isn't important;
hardiness and flavor are, and it goes without saying that all tomato
plants are beautiful.