Old 21-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Jayne

Default found a mouse in my loft!

"Nick" wrote in message
My loft is fairly spacious and boarded out but surrounded with loads of
bin liners with clothes and other non essential thing in. i put a box
up there 2 weeks ago which had some polysterene packaging in and i
noticed yesterday that there were some mouse droppings and a small hole
made in the box. (it was a cdwriter that i'd packaged up that i planned
to sell on ebay so it was all sealed up ready for despatch if i sold
it).

When we moved into our house we had mice in the loft, kitchen, under the
floorboards, garage & garden & we had to get the council mouse man in. He
got rid of the mice in the house with poison & our two cats removed the ones
in the garage & garden (which is a much more environmentally friendly
method) & we haven't had any since. How the previous owners lived like that
I don't know!

I'd suggest getting a sachet or two of mouse poison & putting them in your
loft just in case there are more.