Old 22-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default found a mouse in my loft!

The message
from "Jayne" contains these words:

When we moved into our house we had mice in the loft, kitchen, under the
floorboards, garage & garden & we had to get the council mouse man in. He
got rid of the mice in the house with poison & our two cats removed the ones
in the garage & garden (which is a much more environmentally friendly
method) & we haven't had any since. How the previous owners lived like that
I don't know!

I'd suggest getting a sachet or two of mouse poison & putting them in your
loft just in case there are more.

Mice eat a little and then move somewhere else and eat a little, unlike
rats, which will take a meal in one place.

You need to dot several containers of bait about the place, and the best
place to put them is against a vertical surface, as mice tend to travel
along the bottom of walls etc.

(Always set mousetraps facing the wall too.)

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/