Old 22-02-2004, 01:42 PM
Sacha

Default replacing old fence

Sacha22/2/04 10:43
co.uk

Annelies22/2/04 8:54

NO suggestions at all????
You expect me to believe that?

snip

Give us a bit of time, Annelies! This isn't a professional group, though
some people on it are professionals.
(And just as a tip, some people, including me, usually, won't answer top
posts) I'll have a think, ask my husband get back to you, as I'm sure
others will.

Not much seems to be the answer, though it does depend a bit on where you
live. Could your climate take e.g. Clematis armandii? Even then, it's
pushing it. Russian vine is all that came immediately to mind but then only
if it can't out-thug something else. The problem is the boundary being
chain link - it it was a wall, some t othe prettier ivies would be
possible....
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk