Old 22-02-2004, 06:15 PM
I AM NOT A TROLL NOR A CHILD

Default Fed up! (Sorry for Crosspost)

"Popeye" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:21:08 -0400, "JazzyB" jazzybjazzy STOP THE
SPAM @ hotmail.com wrote:

As an avid reader of the aquaria newsgroups, I think it's time to put my
foot down and ask that this childish behaviour exhibited by.... you know

who
they are... be taken elsewhere. Doesn't everyone else here agree? Let's
keep these groups where they belong... discussing aquaria. If not, I

will
just block those involved, something I'd rather not do seeing that I

enjoy
reading Red's posts.

Thanks.

If people keep responding to these people, then these people will
never go away as long as they have an audience. It's like the small,
immature child in school.... he acts out in class and his classmates
laugh.. he thinks it's a big deal so he continues to act out as long
as he has an audience.

If the "children" here get no response, then they will realize that it
is indeed past their bedtime and they should shut Mom and Dad's
computer off before they get in trouble.

I too enjoy Red's posts.

Brian

Don't feed the trolls

Please stop refering to me, and especially please
stop refering to me as a troll or a child, for I am
neither. I wanted to participate here but people
started to abuse the groups by pushing their
belief that the dead go to heaven before Jesus
returns to judge the living and the dead. If you
people continue to heap abuse upon me, then
I will stay here and make a mess of your groups.
-Daryl S. Kabatoff