Old 22-02-2004, 09:19 PM
Brian Watson

Default Sheds gap [was:Re DECKING]

"Len" wrote in message

Would you believe I have just taken procession of a house which has two
wooden sheds -(shudder everyone) - at the bottom of the garden.

The 6 x 8 area between them is soil, quite muddy right now . What to do ?

Option one - close up the gap between them by moving one or both sheds and
use the released space the same way you use the nearest adjacent bit of
garden.

Option two - leave the sheds where they are, gravel the gap, and site
waterbutts there that are filled by the sheds' roof run-off. This may
involve you in a bit of guttering work, but the result will be worth it.

At the top of the garden we have a large paving patio which is very sad -
covered in algae and uneven. When wet looks sad, when dry looks sad.

Only slippery when wet would you believe.

Lift enough of the area's slabs to site a greenhouse, then cover some of the
rest of it with potted plants.

Put a couple of chairs and a brolly table on the remaining bit and treat
yourself to a bottle of Pimms and a bowl of fruit and salad stuff (see
Pimms' label for details).

If you now don't know what to do you are beyond helping.

:-)
--
Brian
"I know about kittens and knitting. Will that do?"