Old 23-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Bob

Default Lawn mower just fell in the pool...

Remove the air cleaner. Tip the thing to get water out of the
intake and exhaust. I would crank it over a bunch to flush water
out. Then change the oil. If there is water in the oil, plan to
change it again soon. Pull the plug, squirt in a teaspoon of oil,
and crank it with the sparkplug hole held straight up to
distribute the oil on the cylinder walls. Pop the flywheel off
and dry out the "points" (whatever they are in your engine) in
the cover underneath. Then store it awhile in a warm dry place to
dry out.

But then again, I wouldn't take it to the shop.

Bob

"Bill Miracle" wrote in message
Seriously! Just wondering if anyone here knows what I should

do
before I take it to the shop tomorrow.

Thanks