Old 23-02-2004, 02:37 AM
Warren

Default Lawn mower just fell in the pool...

Bigjon wrote:
Bill Miracle declared:

Seriously! Just wondering if anyone here knows what I should do
before I take it to the shop tomorrow.

Thanks

Grass in the pool?
You *have* got a problem...

If it was a gas mower, I'd be more worried about the gas (and oil) than
the grass. Pool filters aren't made for that sort of thing.

If it was an electric mower, let it dry out at least a few days before
plugging it in again.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Spend your Amazon gift certificates he
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/associateshop.html