Old 23-02-2004, 02:40 AM
RichToyBox

Default How did you get power for your water pumps??

I trenched power to a post type outlet when I first started ponding. After
I built my third pond, I continued the power to my shed, which is where my
filter systems are now. I did not want to have to dig to the 18 or 24 inch
depth that the code requires for direct burial, so I encased my wires in pvc
conduit to make it much harder to damage with a shovel. Some on here have
run permanent extension cords around the property on the fence.
--
RichToyBox

"cowboy" wrote in message
om...
The location that I want to put my koi pond is at the other end of my
yard, away from any power outlets from my house. How did you
guys/gals get power to your pumps?

I am also in Oklahoma City, so if anyone here has any good ideas such
as plant life that grows good here it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!