Old 23-02-2004, 02:40 AM
gribbee

Default liner company

"Pat Keith" wrote in message
Their shipping charges are as high as the liner price for a 10X10. I can
buy locally for $10 less than they charge.

"pmwebdesigns" wrote in message
Has anyone done business with Harrison's liners?
I am interested in ordering a liner and underlayment but haven't heard
anyone ordering from them.
website is;
http://www.harrisonsponds.com/

Priss

That was my experience with them as well. They wanted $180 to ship a 25*50
roll of epdm plus similar sized underlayment to a depot across town or $250
to ship to the house. Pondliner.com charged $80 to the house for just the
liner. Maybe Harrisonponds is across the country from me or something, but
their 34 cent epdm was pretty damn expensive once you saw the total bill.