Old 23-02-2004, 03:32 AM
Bob H

Default How did you get power for your water pumps??

Had a extension cord, then one weekend I was feeling like I had NOTHING
better to do and started digging, code here requires 18" deep with a gfci, I
met code, got everything signed off and I must say I am glad to rid myself
of the tangle of wires in the yard....I must mention, my soil IS ROCCCCCKY
It took me the better part of the weekend to dig the trench.....felt like I
was digging to china you will be amazed on how deep 20" is when you are
digging a narrow little trench through really, really rocky soil.

"cowboy" wrote in message
om...
The location that I want to put my koi pond is at the other end of my
yard, away from any power outlets from my house. How did you
guys/gals get power to your pumps?

I am also in Oklahoma City, so if anyone here has any good ideas such
as plant life that grows good here it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!