Old 23-02-2004, 08:54 AM
Jack Hammer

Default found a mouse in my loft!

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:31:23 +0100, martin wrote:

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:23:15 +0000, Jack Hammer
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:17:56 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message om
from "Dave Liquorice" contains these words:

Serious internal bleeding in humans is certainly painful.

Not warfarin-induced bleeding. Painful conditiond might have bleeding as
a side-effect, but bleeding of itself is not painful.

Oh dear me! the troll is on a roll, ignore him folks he is trying to
get your backs up.

No one can really be that stupid.

You are right
PLONK!

How totally original and so scarey. This of course explains why the
village idiots really are so dumb!

Do you have one of those electronic zappers that make the bomb sounds,
on your tricycle to blast anyone who gets in your way? my two year old
does, imagine what fun he'll have when he discovers the dreaded PLONK
to eliminate the world of nasty people!