Old 23-02-2004, 09:32 AM
stuart henry

Default Trying to fulfil my dendrobe wish list in Brisbane, Australia

Hey Dave
You could try Royale orchids, Phil Spence Orchid Productions (think thats
what its called) Tinonee orchids, Burleigh park orchids or some of them at
your local general plant nursery though i dont recommend the last option .
STUART
"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
My interest is Australian species dendrobes. There are several I
would *love* to obtain and, being impatient, I'd like to obtain them
at flowering size or near.

Can any Australian followers of this group point me at suppliers?

I am interested in:

Dend. canaliculatum
Dend. canaliculatim var. nigrescens
Dend. carronii