Old 23-02-2004, 10:10 AM
madgardener

Default Spring has sprung...

you got that right............................................. madgardener
who doesn't have one normal plant in her fairy gardens...............
"B & J" wrote in message
"BiG_Orange" @ wrote in message

Is this normal? Our miniature iris' are in full bloom, and I see several
bulbs starting to come up. We are in TN.

I live in northern AR and have several bright patches of miniature iris
(Purple Gem)blooming now. It has to be normal because this is the third

year
in a row in which they bloomed around the twentieth of February, and this

is
the third year since I planted them. The only other explanation I can

think
of is that miniature iris in AR and TN aren't normal!

John.