Old 23-02-2004, 10:27 AM
Franz Heymann

Default found a mouse in my loft!

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

If

you
fed enough Warfarin to a human to kill him would it cause pain?

Yes. It is a slow and agonizing death, rat or man would bleed to

death
from the inside. The fact that very minute doses of poison are used
very successfully in medicine has nothing to do with it's use to

kill
something.

Somebody said, "There is no pain involved." and I asked how that was

known.
It seems now that there IS pain involved.

From personal experience, no there is *no* physical pain involved, as I

have
now stated at least three times.

But you haven't consumed enough to kill you ...

I had reached the verge of a coma without feeling any physical pain. Had I
actually become comatose, I would no longer have been able to feel any
further pain. {:-((

[snip]

Franz