Old 23-02-2004, 01:34 PM
darran darran is offline
Registered User

Location: aberdeen
Default greenhouse advice needed.

Dear All,
I am a product design student in my final year of study. My current project is to redesign the greenhouse, as I have little knowledge of greenhouses/ gardening I would appreciate any comments or advice you could give.
My initial concept is to incorporate renewable energy into the greenhouse to provide power to heat/ cool the greenhouse as well as integrate features to capture and store rainwater and compost into the design.
Is there any areas of current greenhouses that you feel could be improved or any aspects you feel I should consider?
Any input would be greatly appreciated, thank you.