Old 23-02-2004, 03:44 PM
martin

Default found a mouse in my loft!

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 09:25:01 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

Repeating nonsense ad inf does not convert it into a truth.

Quite. So you might as well stop repeating yourself :-)

I have provided you with the evidence that I experience no physical pain
when I had taken enough Warfarin to take me to the verge of a coma.

You have not provided evidence.

Of course he has. Franz is the evidence.

You've given anecdotal accounts ad nauseam of what you say is your
experience. That's neither evidence nor proof.

Franz gave first hand evidence. That is not anecdotal, but fact.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad