Old 23-02-2004, 05:29 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Japanese Quince attack by yellow mites

I am having problems with yellow mites on my Quince. I
have tried to hand remove them because I dont want to
use any intesecticide if I dont have too. I think the
mites are undercontrol but I dont want any on my
Quince. All the new leaves that are coming out wilt
very fast and there is no leave on the tree at all.
There are new buds coming out and I want to keep the
leaves. So what should I do to stop the mites from
destroying my tree?

YELLOW mites?

Anyway, a hard spray of water -- and I mean HARD -- on the
foliage _should_ take care of them.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only where
people have learned to appreciate and cherish the landscape and
its living cover will they treat it with the care and respect it
should have - Paul Bigelow Sears.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++