Old 23-02-2004, 05:38 PM
PlainBill

Default How did you get power for your water pumps??

The ponds are at the edge of our patio, and about 20' from the breaker
box. Conduit runs along a patio beam to a series of outlets with
individual GFCI protection (so when one pump went bad, the other kept
running).

It was installed by the previous owner, but I still feel smug I didn't
have to dig a 200' trench like some of you guys. G

PlainBill

On 22 Feb 2004 16:31:47 -0800, (cowboy) wrote:

The location that I want to put my koi pond is at the other end of my
yard, away from any power outlets from my house. How did you
guys/gals get power to your pumps?

I am also in Oklahoma City, so if anyone here has any good ideas such
as plant life that grows good here it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!