Old 23-02-2004, 06:33 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] working on boxes!

A few days ago I went up to a local place that sells rider mowers,
things of that sort, and browsed through their free lumber/pallet pile,
which usually has good stuff in it. I came away with a big pile of pine
boards from crates that are 3/4" x 4", perfect for the sides of boxes.
I also found some old ply wood shelving that is good for bottoms. So,
in the sunny, balmy weather I'm merrily sawing wood, piling up pieces to
assemble tonight. There's nothing like free wood to brighten one's
perspective on life.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++