Old 23-02-2004, 08:26 PM
Monique Reed

Default Schedule To Expect Hostile Insects, Etc?

In my experience, pests show up when you do not have the time, the
weather, or the health to do anything about them. They will arrive,
en masse, just as you are about to leave town or have masses of
company, when it is expected to rain every day for a week, or when you
have thrown your back out and are not supposed to garden.

Monique in TX

Antipodean Bucket Farmer wrote:

Hi Everybody,

snip
So, anyway, I am looking to find some kind of schedule
for pests. When to expect their arrival, and when to
expect them to finish.

SNIP

When are they coming? When are leaving? Is there some
kind of standard "Farmer's Almanac" of pests, where I
could transfer the time of year to match the southern
season?

Thanks in advance for your help!

-V.