Old 23-02-2004, 08:47 PM
W_D_GreatDivider

Default Help with rubber plant

The easiest way I have done it is to lightly scratch some bark on a limb (I
don't think I bothered with this part even), wrap it with something like
moist spanish moss, put plastic wrap around that (we are talking about
something that would be about the size of a small hand grasping the area),
and secure it with ties, rubber band, etc. You will soon see roots through
the plastic and you can cut of the branch and plant it. Just keep it well
watered. You can also simply take a branch and push it into the soil, place
a brick on it, let it root on its own and again, cut and plant. DKat

"Steve Sinor" wrote in message
om...
I have a rubber plant that is growing great. I would like to take some of
it and plant it in other places in the yard. Does anyone know how to

start
new plants from the original one?

Growing in Florida