Old 24-02-2004, 04:06 AM
Wayne

Default Palm Tree Question

I looked up the Dicksonia Antartica and I've never seen any of those. They
should survive well, as witnessed by yours in Va. Thanks for sharing.

"KCnRichmond" wrote in message
Dicksonia Antarctica doing just fine here in Rich-Va.........

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:14:29 GMT, "Wayne" wrote:

Does anyone know of a palm tree that will survive the winters in Zone

7A,
North Carolina. I'd like to plant one or two next to my pond in my

back
yard. Thanks!

I have a friend here in 7b (I think) that had 2 palm trees for several
years, every fall he'd wrap them in plastic and stack hay bales around
them. Then last year he got lazy and they died.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.