Old 24-02-2004, 04:18 AM
Franz Heymann

Default found a mouse in my loft!

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Jack Hammer" wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:32:03 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Jack Hammer" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:37:15 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Jack Hammer" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:47:21 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Jack Hammer" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:14:03 +0100, martin

wrote:

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:10:32 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Jaques d'Alltrades"

wrote
in
message
.. .

Warfarin-based poisons are not particularly unpleasant.

The
victims
just
get weaker and weaker and lapse into a coma.

The Warfarin tends to prevent the blood clotting, and the
passage
of
food down the gut abrades the villi (a design feature to

allow
nutrients
to be absorbed through the walls of the blood vessels)

and
the
animal
loses blood internally, and weakens and dies. There is no

pain
involved.

How do you know?

because it's used in humans as an anti clotting agent.

The village idiot mentality is astounding!

That sounds like the voice of experience.

Using a substance medicinally is not the same as using it to

kill.
If
you
fed enough Warfarin to a human to kill him would it cause pain?

Yes. It is a slow and agonizing death, rat or man would bleed to

death
from the inside. The fact that very minute doses of poison are

used
very successfully in medicine has nothing to do with it's use to

kill
something.

Somebody said, "There is no pain involved." and I asked how that

waas
known.
It seems now that there IS pain involved.

Precisely.

Now who's the idiot?

The one who thinks there is no pain involved because grandad uses

it
to ease a heart condition!

It does not "ease a heart condition" and I have not ever heard it

being
used
for that. *I*, not my granddad, have been using warfarin daily for

more
than a dozen years. *I* did once, by mistake, overuse it suffiently

be
able to state categorically that there is no physical pain involved

before a
coma sets in.

I just don't believe the dummies coming out of the woodwork on this.
Why in the world do you think your medicine dosage of warfarin has any
connection at all with the dosage that kills rodents in the most
horrendous manner imaginable?
You alone have taken village idiots to
new heights of ignorance! sheesh......

Repeating nonsense ad inf does not convert it into a truth.

Quite. So you might as well stop repeating yourself :-)

I have provided you with the evidence that I experience no physical pain
when I had taken enough Warfarin to take me to the verge of a coma.

You have not provided evidence.

You've given anecdotal accounts ad nauseam of what you say is your
experience. That's neither evidence nor proof.

Your understanding of the phrase "anecdotal evidence" needs polishing.
*I* am the very firm evidence of what *I* have observed to happen to
*myself*.
*I* am still here. *I* did not experience any physical pain, only mental
anguish.

Over and out.

Had I
had any more, the most likely outcome would have been that I would have
become comatose quite soon, and would have died of brain haemorrage

quite
soon after that. At what time would I have experienced this

horrendously
painful death of which you keep talking?

Now I ask you provide the evidence that an overdose of warfarin "kills
rodents in the most horrendous manner imaginable"

I didn't say that, I merely asked how it was known that it would be a
painsless death. I might easily have asked how it was known that it would

be
an horrendous death.

I did not say *you* did. Please count the attribution marks.

Franz