Old 24-02-2004, 07:18 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default found a mouse in my loft!

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

From personal experience, no there is *no* physical pain involved, as

have
now stated at least three times.

But you haven't consumed enough to kill you ...

From Franz's last post I would guess that he has.
However, you wouldn't have seen that before you wrote the above.

A wee reread on the part of Jaques d'Alltrades might be indicated. I
wasn't resurrected from the dead. I recovered in time.

No. I presumed you sought medical help, otherwise you might/would have died.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/