Old 24-02-2004, 08:43 AM
jane

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:40:28 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

~The message
~from Stuart Baldwin contains these words:
~
~ Found it now. Still don't think it is necessary. CFV is not on
~ Google yet, can anyone post the message ID?
~
~Look in uk.net.news.config
~
I did - I didn't get it there either. bt newsfeed is utter compost.
*sigh*

jane wanders off to reset news server to a freebie in order to get
the missing posts

--
jane

Mark Twain