Old 24-02-2004, 12:42 PM
Ivan McDonagh

Default Taste, Is organic gardening viable?

Frogleg wrote in
:

If I could protect them in cold weather,
I'd love to have a 'chicken tractor.'

I wish I'd thought of this a bit earlier since I intend to keep chooks at
some stage - perhaps sooner rather than later!

I just googled for chicken tractor and found not very much that's very
useful ... do you have any good links regarding building tractors and
capacity ? - I'm hoping to keep 20 birds of laying/slaughtering size plus
the same again of chicks.

Actually, I know it's getting off-topic now but any good sites on raising
chickens for home consumption would be good.

Thanks

Ivan.