Old 07-02-2003, 04:20 PM
D. Wain Garrison

Default Vacation recommendations

Mick
I've been to the last twenty six. Go occasionally to the Redlands show.
In case you have difficulty understanding, I was giving my opinion to an
other person who asked. I was not addressing you.
Help you self with your test.
I have been raising orchids for sixty three years.
Been breeding orchids for forty five. Have about 1200 orchid plants.
I consider I know of which I speak.

--
D. Wain Garrison
If you can read you can learn anything, for
"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
D,

I have been to 8 of the last 10 shows in Miami including last year...

I know
what I speak about.

You got anything else you want to "slam" me with Garrison? Or, do you

want
to really test me?

Mick