Old 24-02-2004, 04:18 PM
Dewolla Stepon

Default Patio Material For Woodland Setting?

"C.Swartz" wrote in message

Howdy all. I'm looking for ideas for what kind of material to use for a
patio. I'm going for a woodland type feel. Patio will not be used for
dining, but rather for sitting/reading, etc... Kinda more of courtyard
than a traditional patio. Looking at an area of maybe 400 sq ft.

snip
Any input appreciated.

Chris, I have a 350 sq ft "campsite" area in my yard (with a smoker and a
fire pit), back under some huge cedars, where I have a rustic patio. I
wanted to put decomposed granite or crushed rock down but we have a big
problem with gophers. I finally just placed square red concrete pavers
directly onto the levelled ground and it turned out nice.

- Dewolla