Old 24-02-2004, 05:29 PM
escapee

Default Source of heirloom tomatoes

Nice. Is that the show where the vendors also sell plants and things?

With tomatoes, I have awful timing. This past year I had mine in the fall, in
containers. They are all in the greenhouse now, putting out flowers and look
pretty good. I do have on heirloom, 'Brandywine.' If I can get some fruit
from that, I will be very happy.

victoria

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 13:56:02 GMT, Victor Martinez opined:

I just ordered a few very interesting tomatoes from this site:
http://www.heirloomtomatoesoftexas.com/
I got an email from the owner saying he'll be coming to the garden show
on Zilker park in late March, so I can save money on shipping if I pick
up my order then.
Sounds like a plan to me!