Old 24-02-2004, 06:00 PM
The Watcher

Default Tainted Soil

On 19 Feb 2004 09:33:10 -0800, (Christopher Hamel) wrote:

(Christopher Hamel) wrote in message . com...

but my next question is regarding the soil. Is it tainted, or can it
be salvaged? It's good stuff, too.

Thanks to all for the great feedback. It sounds like cinder blocks
may be the way to go... cheap and permanent. I imagine if it's done
right, it can also retain some of the asthetic appeal I am hoping for,
but I'm more interested in the cheap and permanent aspects.

Before you get too set on cinderblocks you might want to put a few around your
beds and try working around them. I set up some around my beds, but took them
out pretty quickly. I hated the hard rough blocks. They take off skin too easy
and make working near the edges of the bed a hassle. Some people do like them,
but I didn't.