Old 24-02-2004, 11:34 PM
Never anonymous Bud

Default Make Thousands

While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', scribbled:

MAKE MONEY!!!

No, LOSE your premium news service, and worse.

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: I don't care about
the useless pre-fabricated crap this message usually says. All I say is, it
works. Continue pre-fab crap.

No, it DOESN'T work, and you SHOULD have read the 'crap',
and TRIED the 800 number for the USPS.
(from later in the 'crap'...)

So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-238-5355)
and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!

Because, IF you'd done that, you'd have KNOWN this is illegal.

****ing moron.

D. Faulkens
52932 Hill Tr.
South Bend, IN 46628
USA

And you've now let EVERYONE know who you are, and where you live.

And you're so stupid, you used your HOME address,
so Yahoo shows your phone number (or is it your parents number??)...

Eddie Faulkens
52932 Hill Trl
South Bend, IN
(574) 233-9718

To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....