Old 24-02-2004, 11:44 PM
FF

Default replacing old fence

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:27:13 -0000, "Ophelia" wrote:

"FF" wrote in message
.. .

And what ever size they are, there
will still be a few who spend the whole lunch hour staring through the

fence at you.

Liz
(who has done time as a dinner lady, and knows these things)

LOLOL

Not funny! It's a dangerous job, and all for the minimum wage. The very worst part
was when I got the ICT suite (computer room) and sick bucket. I can't begin to
imagine the workings of the mind that thought those two tasks went together!

The best bit was finding out there are still little girls out there who think they
are ponies:-)

Liz