Old 24-02-2004, 11:47 PM
jane

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:11:58 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

~The message
~from (jane) contains these words:
~
~ This is the first notification of the CFV I've seen. How does one vote
~ please?
~
~Will be if you're using Demon's news server: it's been more-or-less dead
~for two days. Allegedly. I'm surprised you got the OP.
~
I use bt's, sadly, thanks to the adsl gateway... Though I switched to
use freenews.netfront.net to see if it's any better. Certainly it
received 180 more posts than bt: admittedly I had to plonk half of
them!
I have to revert to bt to post though.

--
jane