Old 25-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Kay Easton

Default Re DECKING Advice

In article LTs_b.184$6l4.95@newsfe1-win, kenty ;-)
writes
Len,
Try not to take it too personally,but I know were you are coming from!
You get a few who are too opinionated & like to tell you what they
dislike,which is of no use whatsoever.By the end of the thread the original
question still hasn't been answered.They should keep there traps shut if
they cannot answer the question.

Why? I don't know about the rest of the groups this is cross posted to,
but uk.rec.gardening is a discussion group. There's nothing in the
charter to say we *will* answer the question and *nothing but* the
question. If you cross post into urg, you will get discussion. Or not.
Depends how interested the urglers who read the question are.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: