Old 25-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Grass fly-tipper hit hard in pocket

The message m
from AlanWT contains these words:
Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
[b]The message

=blue]
But the other point made by the defence is a good one. Dumping
such material onto farmland is the least important form of fly
tipping - certainly less serious than throwing a plastic container
out of a car window. It becomes serious only when done on an
industrial scale.

[/color]

OK, so it was biodegradable stuff this time. But what about the next
(or indeed, previous) occasion when he might have builders rubble or
similar to get rid of. There are a lot of fly tippers in the area in
which I live (despite the area being well provided with composting
tips), and I hate them.

They should be birched, put in prison for twenty years, birched again,
then hung

Please be careful of your attributions. I didn't write a word of what
you quoted.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/