Old 25-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Brownie

Default Lawnmower - Hayter Envoy?

"NWalch" wrote in message
om...
Dont give up hope of receiving a reply after just a day. It takes at
least several hours to get a message round the various newsgroup
servers and some are slower than others. Also people dont read them
instantly they appear like email.

I'm interested in any replys as I'm in a similar situation. My current
electric mower is on its last legs and I'd like a petrol one with a
roller but the ones I've seen on the market are too big for my lawn.

Yep, should have put a smiley after my comment, it was meant to be a funny.
However, some of the groups I usually hang out with semm to have people
waiting with answers the momemnt you post, some of the home theatre and
computer newsgroups that is. Thanks anyway and thanks to the poster re the
Hayter.