Old 25-02-2004, 08:19 PM
Mike

Default Trouble with posting ?

Yes, but "don't mention the war!"
Jenny

A couple or so years back I had to go to Conference in Bruges, followed by
the following year one in Baden. The same group of people representing about
8 nations, so we got to know each other very well over the years. I don't
remember quite how the subject came round to it, but the subject of
conflicts and war was mentioned and who was going to start the next one.
Mike one of the German contingent piped up and said "We've started two wars
and lost both of the bloody things, so you don't expect us to start another
do you?"

So you can mention the war!!!

It was Henk the Dutch man who told us Cat tastes like Rabbit and you cook it
in the same way.

Mike