Old 25-02-2004, 11:15 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

The message
from "shazzbat" contains these words:

Here's my 2 penn'orth on the subject. I see the creation of the new ng as
complimentary to URG rather than divisive.

I don't understand the empire building reference. What's to be gained?

Just the proprietorial tone of the proposer's screed.

I intend to continue to post to URG and to post to the new group if and when
it is created.

I have voted yes, but if the noes have it, I won't whine.
Nor will I attempt to influence anybody else's decision by urging a yes
vote. You choose.

Hum. Debate in urg is a bit more civilised than in ul.......

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/