Old 26-02-2004, 01:12 AM
Bill Sikes

Default [IBC] moss spores?

Hi, Mike!

there is a web site for a company in Texas called Dallas Bonsai Gardens that
sells all kinds of things for bonsai. Among these items is one called
"Kyoto Moss Spores." This moss becomes very velvety and dark green as it
grows. About 5 years ago, I bought three small packs and sprinkled them
around in some of my bonsai. It took off a little slowly, but to this day,
I still have it growing around in my yard and pots. It is quite unlike any
other moss that grows in my area; it is especially pretty in the spring,
winter and fall.

Bill Sikes
South Georgia, USA USDA Zone 8b
sunset Zone 27