Old 26-02-2004, 07:02 AM
LanscpHort

Default Flowering plant ID question

"Darren Garrison" wrote in message
Last summer I happened to drive past a yard that had a bushy plant with

really large, dangling
flowers covering it. I didn't get a really close look, but I've wanted to

get one of them ever
since. Since spring is on the way, I've been trying to key-word search

google and ebay to find what
the plant is. So far, I've found that it looks really similar to a

"Brugmansia" variety, but I see
that Brugmansia isn't hardy to my zone, 7b (in upper South Carolina). Is

there a plant similar to
Brugmansia that handles zone 7 it could have been, or can some Brugmansia

survive zone 7 winters?

take pics at distance, providing scale, and of details, and post it on one
of the "id this" or "what is this" plant sites.