Old 26-02-2004, 12:46 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default 1st CFV : Create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.gardening.allotments

The message
from "Gary Poston" contains these words:

Who gives someone the right to object to such a group when it can benefit
all of us?

Well, your suggestion that 'it can benefit all of us' isn't universally
held. In fact, there are some who believe quite the reverse.

And as for the 'right' - everyone has the right to vote as he or she chooses.

For the record, I voted against its formation, though I shaln't stamp
about and throw a hissy-fit if it is.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/