Old 26-02-2004, 02:12 PM
escapee

Default Cuttings in water - fashizzle yer nizzle

I love Snoopdazizzle! Wish his show was still on MTV.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:28:20 GMT, "Cereus-validus"
opined:

Great leaping horny toads!

Willy the friendly alien from V is the escapee!!!

Wouldn't you know that Snoop Dog actually gets to play Huggy Bear?
Now that's typecasting, farealshizzle, Calvin.

"escapee" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 09:47:21 GMT, "Cereus-validus"

opined:

The "square stem" remark came out of left field from someone calling
themselves an "escapee". (How appropriate!) The remark isn't true at all.

It's me, Victoria ya dope ya!

BTW, square stems aren't limited to the mint family (Lamiaceae) and not

all
the plants in that family have square stems either.

I never said they did. But I'm on my way right now to fashizzle my

nizzle. I'm
hurt, cut to the bone!