Old 26-02-2004, 02:32 PM
escapee

Default Cuttings in water - square stems again

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:37:42 GMT, (Babberney)
opined:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:46:56 GMT, escapee
wrote:

fashizzle my nizzle.

dammit, am I going to have to learn how to understand this gibberish?
I feel so foolish trying to get hip when I so clearly am not. Up to
now it hasn't mattered.

For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit
http://www.isa-arbor.com/home.asp.
For consumer info about tree care, visit http://www.treesaregood.com/

When you get old, always watch young TV, like MTV or VH-1 or any of the other
idiotic stuff going on and BOOM, you're hip. However, never go Sophia Coppala
(sp?) because that would be way too HIP for the room.

"Can ya dig it, I knew thatchya could"

-John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.