Old 26-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Neil Jones

Default Custom made shed required

"Cicero" wrote in message

"Neil Jones" wrote in message

"BonzaiMaster" wrote in message
I looking for a 12ft x 3ft custom shed.

The cheapest quote I've had so far is £575 (including delivery and
installation). This sounds high to me.

Anyone know of any places in Surrey that can provide custom made

sheds?

Thanks

Assuming you didn't really mean 12ft x 3ft, I think we would really

need
to know the real size before commenting on the price.

Regards

Neil

==================
The OP did say that he wanted a 'custom shed' so he probably did mean

12' x
3'.

I think the price he was quoted is rather high since I had a 6' x 3'

shed
made to order and that cost me £120-00p so I would expect the OP's

shed to
cost about double at £240-00p including delivery / assembly.

Cic.

Yes, of course, you're right. I must try to leave my preconceptions
behind.

I just can't imagine 12' x 3' being a terribly useful size, that's all.

Regards

neil