Old 26-02-2004, 04:09 PM
Al Atzert

Default another, better link

The first one was cut off. Here's a better one:
http://www.proframekits.com/display....dID=1064216330

Someone asked what the fast framing system was. Here's a link:

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...isplay?catalog
Id=4006970&storeId=6970&langId=-1&productId=572&cm_tl=tarp&cm_partner=tl

Hope this helps generate some comments on durability/ corrosion and rust
resistance. A shed could probably go up pretty fast with these. Thanks,

AL

"Al Atzert" wrote in message
link.net...
I'm debating whether or not to build a small 8x8 garden shed when I came
across "fast framers" that supposedly take all the guesswork out of angle
and other cuts. For me, this might be ideal as I am not exactly

proficient
in DIY tasks. Does anyone have experience with the fast framer system?

How
is the durability/ corrosion/ rust resistance?

Thanks,
Al