Old 26-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Beecrofter

Default Butterfly gardens in Florida

(P&K) wrote in message . com...
I am interested in landscaping the pool area of my south Florida home
with plants that will attract butterflies. I'm familiar with some of
the plants I can use but need help with designing the garden. Are
there any newsgroups, books or persons who can assist me in this
endeavor? P&K

The folks in West Palm at the Mounts Botannical Garden can help
The folks in Delray at Gumbo Limbo Nature Center can help
The folks in Coconut Creek at Butterfly World can definately help
The folks who run the Garden Gate garden shop at the entrance to Sears
at the Pompano Square mall can help.

And I only go to S Florida a few days a year!
It's a beautiful sunny 28 degrees here in Southeast CT