Old 26-02-2004, 05:25 PM
Radika

Default Mister Lincoln climber - Need US source

John wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy or obtain a Mister Lincoln climber?

I have checked all the net sources I know of, but I cannot find a US
or Canadian source.

John,

According to the website for this Australian nursery which carries it,
it looks like this sport of Mister Lincoln is recorded as having been
"bred" in India:
http://www.treloar-roses.com.au/file...lincoln_cl.htm

In my experience, most roses bred in India are not available for sale in
the U. S. or Canada. Occasionally I have seen roses bred in India as
being available from Hortico Nurseries in Waterdown, Ontario, but I am
not sure if they are reliable providers of healthy roses to grow. In
case you are interested, you might ask them for any information on this
rose (www.hortico.com).

--
Radika
California