Old 26-02-2004, 06:16 PM
madgardener

Default rain, freezing rain, snow, winter warning.............

no one wants to see chi chi's that are 51 years old, despite that I do have
nice nips.......................I probably picked up the flu from some
customer at Lowe's this last weekend. I WISH I'd gotten to go to Mardi
Gras, I was born in N'Awlins back in 1953 but never raised
there..........and so far, we've got 5 inches and climbing. got all the bird
feeders filled, all the thistle socks (all six of them) packed tight with
thistle and taken some awesome pictures after I was finally able to get
home. it was treacherous driving home on those winding and steep back roads.
Took me just over an hour when it normally takes 20 minutes. I smoked the
tires just trying to get up the last hill behind my house.

maddie
"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. com...
Lions and tigers and bears.............Oh my!!

You partied too much and showed everybody your tetonas on Mardi Gras to

get
all those pretty beads and that's what happens, you naughty girl. You got
the flu!!

"madgardener" wrote in message
lessee, rain, freezing rain, snow (up to a possiblity of 7-8 inches)

winter
warning............yep, it's the end of February in Eastern
Tennessee...........time to pluck that daffodil
madgardener bundling up to werk outside in all this mess today with the

flu